Tuesday, October 22, 2013

ED’S CHOICE: Head & Shoulders Citrus Fresh Shampoo


There’s very little that can get me excited in the shower. Especially when it comes to washing hair. And now, with my full growth of natural afro, my hair is becoming much more of a challenge than the housing hurdle for government. I’m blessed enough not to suffer from dandruff, however, due to having to use product on my hair to keep it soft and moist, my hair tends to get oily and my scalp gets a little itchy here and there.

Getting my hands on the Heads & Shoulders Citrus Fresh shampoo has been the best thing to happen to me in the past days. Smelling like a fresh bunch of juicy oranges, my scalp has had a good treatment in recent mornings. My hair is soft and moist without any drying after washing. The most surprising aspect for me has been how much easier it’s been to comb my hair (another challenge factor of growing my hair so naturally for so long).



I’m definitely going to keep on keeping on with this one for a little while longer. It’s citrus infused with lemon and grapefruit magic is what I currently need and I definitely recommend it to anyone else who has oily hair and possibly suffers from a little bit of dandruff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment